Mr. Iftikhar Ahmed is the chairman and chief Executive officer of Bio life Nutraceutical –largest Nutraceutical Company of Pakistan. Iftikhar Ahmed is distinguished name in the business world at regional and national level and as corporate leader .he belong to well-known family engaged with ,pharma and health care trust ‘
Under his corporate leaderships Bio life nutraceutical and Honig pharmaceutical is today the largest pharma company in Pakistan the production capacity of both the company is increasing day by day.
Qualified chief executive with experience in overseeing the daily activities of business [Pharmaceutical & Nutraceutical] Excellent communicator who makes every person feels as if he or she is the only one in the room. Educated in business studies [MBA] and Accounts including current financial markets. Have an excellent command of proper English. Strong ability to solve complex company problems using excellent judgment and decision-making skills. Believe in receiving ongoing education and running a customer service-oriented company and have more than 10 years of experience in relevant positions.
Corporate Social Responsiblity
Iftikher Ahmed is not only an icon in pharma industry but he devoted his life to the services of humanity. He is a kind hearted person and he knows the fact that the purpose of life is not to generate money but to help and facilitate the people.In social sector there are many green pasture in his life.He opened a hospital where patients are treated free of cost further more provide medicine at mbm health center with no loss and no profit basis.He wants to expand his social network across the world.We suplicates to almighty to fulfill his dream.Ameedn
Chairman of Bio life nutraceutical
Chairman of Honig pharmaceutical
Chairman of Swera pharmaceutical
Chairman of MBM Healthcenter
- Running my own business of pharmaceutical and Nutraceutical from 2011 to Present.
- Purchased Honig Pharmaceutical Laboratories in 2016.
- Developing Business not only in Pakistan also in different countries around the world e.g. [Afghanistan and Cambodia].
- Work directly with appointed department heads and managers to delegate responsibilities and ensure that all aspects of the company are running efficiently.
- Negotiate and approve contracts with vendors and suppliers and other relevant organizations in order for business to operate efficiently on a daily basis.
- Worked in Ambrosia Pharmaceuticals as Director Operations in 2003 to 2011.
- Liaised with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals.
- Planned and monitored the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress.
- Supervised staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback.
Evaluated regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and applied improvements.